Thursday, January 11, 2007

GRRRRR

Ok, this blogspot via Google sucks really bad. It's taken me days to get an email response to get a link giving me the same damn password it says is wrong when I try to log in. There's no live help forum that I can find SO...posting will be somewhat sporadic until google extracts their craniums from their rectums. Guess I'll have to report it as a bug. Ya know, sometimes I fricken hate computers.

I've been busy trying to get my new Paasche VLS to work, got my paint, things to paint on, need some sandpaper and an indoor compressor since it's 18F outside, the shop doors are open so it's 18F inside where I paint. If paint didn't freeze that is. Confusing? Good, I'm in a ratty mood right now and misery loves company. Anyway I've been busy trying to make a composite in Photoshop for a pinup I want to do, I need a stencil and this will be my stencil. By the time I get it all figured out maybe the weather will be warm enough to actually paint something.

Maybe.

No comments: