Thursday, December 7, 2006

I'm here...

so are you if you're reading this. Hello.

Lots of elbow room in this here place, not a lot of visitors, though that is sometimes how I like it; when I post something I change my mind about putting up (which happens a lot if you've caught some of my before and afters you already know) I whisk it down, hacking at it savagely until it is unrecognizable and totally free of any pesky too revealing items. I think I've changed nearly every post I've put up so far...

Not a lot going on, worked on some Christmas presents today which sucked the life from my very bones, but I'm glad I got most of that phase done. I was making cosmetics I use to have for my business, they took seemingly forever. Making lotion tomorrow...do you sense my excitement? No, I thought not. There is none, I just want it to be over with, I'm kind of depressed I guess, unusual for me, got a lot of stuff on my mind. S-T-U-F-F. stuff. s t u f f. Heaps, piles, mountains of stuff.

I wish NASCAR would hurry up and make racing year around. I'm still annoyed at Jr. for saying he thought the lack of fanbase growth was due to races and the season being too long!!! I think it's because there is that pesky "toothless-wife beating-beer swilling-drunken redneck" fan image that attached itself to the sport for some reason, that continues to stereotype everything NASCAR. Ok, so I'm toofless...and I swill the occasional beer...I have experienced drunkeness...I've dated rednecks...however I DO NOT BEAT MY WIFE and wouldn't if I had one! But then, if I had a wife, this would be a whole 'nother type blog now wouldn't it? At any rate, not everyone is interested in cars rapidly going in circles, one must deal with the reality of it and move on, besides, it leaves more parking spaces at the track for us.

2 comments:

theStewartFan said...

Fans will come...and fans will go. The good ones will stay, and screw the rest of 'em. It's sorta like drinking only killing the weak brain cells. I'd like the season to go all year, but don't think it would be good for the drivers or teams. Compared to other sports, it's a pretty grueling season when you take into account all of the testing and other extra curricular activities. By comparison, baseball teams don't have to spend weeks in a wind tunnel to get a better bat. And that's just one aspect of it.

Loralai said...

Hey, you bring up some good points, I'm gonna respond on the main page on this, I've got a plan. :)