Friday, December 15, 2006

Ohhh Mah Gawwd

I just saw this on Jr's forum, and it keeps crackin' me up, so I had to steal it and share with you, my imaginary friends.



Check out Kasey Kahne, holy is that ever fricken hilarious! And Smoke so protective...bwahahaha, but dammit, Mark Martin is kind of scary. Every time I look at it, I just bust up!

I finally got some airtime today, but froze my patootie off. Ok, just my feet and nose most of the time, but I was having such fun I stayed out too long and got the back spasms to prove it, I feel like a Mack truck hit me...maybe it did. It took an hour in the shower with scalding water to get warm enough to breathe. I checked the temp in the shop a few hours before I came in the house, it was 35F. Considering I was out there for 7+ hours, I guess I was relatively warm, I did take a break, but it wasn't inside. Would have helped if I'd had something to eat but once I get started on things I like to do I don't think of much else. I get another day of it tomorrow, and the high is going to be 30F...Booooring, yes. I'm in tremendous pain, you are lucky I'm here at all you ungrateful little twit.

2 comments:

theStewartFan said...

I'd keep an eye on that patootie! You know, just in case, I'm just sayin'. It might come in handy some day for sittin' around or something.....

I'll shut up and color now.

Loralai said...

LOL, you would keep an eye on that patootie wouldn't you!

Ainchoo got a bomb to dismantle or sumthin'? LOL