Friday, December 8, 2006

Nose To The Grindstone

I've been cooking up Christmas presents all day yesterday and today, I'm such a slavedriver. I had a natural cosmetics business for a brief time, until I got bored with it and closed shop. It was quite successful I peddled my wares in local health food stores and boutiques; people across the nation (not many, just spread far and wide) who had visited the area and discovered my little gems were having my products shipped to them. Ahhh, I'm bragging, yes. I detest braggarts. Perhaps I was simply making a sales pitch, should I ever get back into the business. HAH! Not likely. I forgot how bloody long it takes to make that stuff, Body Polish (you use it in the shower, it's slightly abrasive so it exfoliates, then it turns to lotion which you rinse off leaving your newly shining bod soft and squeezable), Body Butter (creme that is thick and rich, the consistency of butter). Tomorrow it's lotion day, and if I can fire up some enthusiasm, perhaps some fragrance sprays. Then it's martini's and men for the remainder of the evening, one needs to reward one's self for a job well done. Oh rats, no martinis or 'men' for me tomorrow nite, it's more likely CC & Coke with King Badness, forgot I have a date.

Whazzup with Yahoo? They were supposed to be doing maintenance from 5:30 to 7:30. It's 9:30 and it's all whacked out. They need to unfix it. I'm disgruntled.

So what do you think of um...telepathy? Are you for it? I'm for it. Yes, I think it's a great time and money saver. Is there a poll feature on this here blog thang? It's Friday night, I just walked through town and there are a lot of people out having fun, but I have no one to go have fun with, my sister is doing her mushroom impersonation and sitting at home. Tomorrow night I'll be out with King Badness, so even if I see someone I'm interested in, I'll be tied up, but that's ok, I could be home partaking in fungus competition with my sibling.

No comments: